4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training - August 13th, 2019 (At Capacity)
UPDATE: The August 13th, 2019 training is at capacity. If you have any questions regarding the training, please call 516-364-5860 or email SergSWCD@optonline.net.
The Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District hosted a NYSDEC endorsed 4- Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training on Tuesday, August 13th, 2019, at Old Bethpage Village Restoration from 9:30am-2:00pm (check-in 9:00am).
Registration was as follows:
1. Complete the Trainee Form for NYSDEC 4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training.
2. Make check for $100, payable to the Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District (Payment by check only). Registration forms and payment must be received no later than 3PM on Friday, August 9th, 2019.
3. Scan a copy of driver’s license or equivalent form of I.D.
4. Mail the $100 Check, completed Trainee Form, and copy of your I.D. to:
Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District
1864 Muttontown Road
Syosset, NY 11791.
5. Once we process your payment and Trainee Form, you will receive an email confirmation.
*Please Note: The name reflected on the “Trainee Form for 4-Hour ESC Training” Must be the same name found on your driver’s license or equivalent form of ID. ID will be required prior to entrance. The training is limited to the first 100 people, so please make sure that you receive your confirmation email prior to your arrival. If the 100 person capacity is reached, a notice will be posted to our website (NassauSWCD.org). Any payments received after we have reached capacity will be returned to sender If you did not receive a confirmation email, you are not on our list.