To receive updates about our future E&SC Training's, please click the button below:
Previous 4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training - December 5th, 2017
The Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District hosting a NYSDEC endorsed 4- Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training on Tuesday, December 5th, 2017, at Old Bethpage Village Restoration from 9:30am-2:30pm (check in 9:00am).
Registration was as follows:
1. Complete the Trainee Form for NYSDEC 4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training
2. Make check for $100, payable to the Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District (Payment by check only). Registration forms and payment must be received no later than 4PM on Friday, December 1st, 2017.
3. Scan a copy of driver’s license or equivalent form of I.D.
4. Mail the $100 Check, completed Trainee Form, and copy of your I.D. to:
Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District
1864 Muttontown Road
Syosset, NY 11791.
5. Once we process your payment and Trainee Form, you will receive an email confirmation.
*Please Note: The name reflected on the “Trainee Form for 4-Hour ESC Training” Must be the same name found on your driver’s license or equivalent form of ID. ID will be required prior to entrance. The training is limited to the first 100 people, so please make sure that you receive your confirmation email prior to your arrival. If the 100 person capacity is reached, a notice will be posted to our website (NassauSWCD.org). Any payments received after we have reached capacity will be returned to sender If you did not receive a confirmation email, you are not on our list.